Ape pun BOLEH..
i write + u read = we share

Work...

Its been 3 months, and almost 4 months I work with sedco communications, a green, young internet service provider..

I was promised by some boss to confirm after 3 months working.
But until now, nothing...nothing cross their mind to confirm me in the company.

And yet they still pay me RM1350.. I know, WHAAT???? only RM1350???
the excuse is,
"u r new, no experience, u only deserve RM1350.."
"I also got RM800 paycheck when I first time working" said the CEO..

oh man..are u crazy??? rm800? how many year ago? 15-20 years??? thats zaman dulu maa...
why shoud I need to study very hard, if this only u offer me?
No allowances, No bonus, Nothingg....


few days ago I lay back n think...how much longer I need to be like this? people working at this company never got increment, never got bonuses..

Guess I have to move to find other job..
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm an UiTM ex-student and USANA Associates..:D welcome to my blog.. where i write and u read.. dont forget to leave a comment... :-) lalala... any Questions about USANA Products and Business opportunity,feel free to- email me at : zahirmd@gmail.com FaceBook : facebook.com/zahirmd

Comment and Critics..


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers


Recent Comments..

Logs...