Ape pun BOLEH..
i write + u read = we share

My USANA group info on Facebook..

Hey there...
long time no see huh..LOL

just wanna let you all know that i got a group in Facebook..
In that group, We share everything about USANA products..
We Share the testimonies,feedback from the customers,the product usage,the disease,we share everything...

click the link to view my group :)


For those want to try the product,wants more information about the USANA products,contact me at :

Email - zahirmd@gmail.com
Phone - 019-6495936 (sms will be preferred,so that i can save the important info)

if U want to start USANA home based business, free free to email me :)

thats all for today...u can also refer this blog,i will post information about USANA..but now I'm quite busy.. bye all


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm an UiTM ex-student and USANA Associates..:D welcome to my blog.. where i write and u read.. dont forget to leave a comment... :-) lalala... any Questions about USANA Products and Business opportunity,feel free to- email me at : zahirmd@gmail.com FaceBook : facebook.com/zahirmd

Comment and Critics..


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers


Recent Comments..

Logs...