Ape pun BOLEH..
i write + u read = we share

I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY Puan LieyN...

Sincerely this is my first time...i dont know what really is it about...lets see the task that i'm given....

the rules:

Sila paste 5 gambar benda yang penting dalam hidup.

  1. * Pastikan gambar yang di snap sendiri, bukan copy dari mana-mana, dan adalah barang anda.

  2. * Terangkan kenapa benda itu berharga bagi anda.

  3. * Tag 5 rakan yang lain.
orait thats the task...are u ready??lets goooo....
1) My phone..W960i..1 month old..i buy it coz my 3230 is broken..i have to..
terpakse...
and this is a roadshow phone (meaning that display phone) and i buy it half price only...it has touchscreen,WLAN,3G,bluetooth,3.2 megapixel..very cool but little bit slow...and the most important,half price from original price..isn't it cool?
by the way,i bought this myself...my biasiswa money...hahaha....(kopak aku)










2) My Sony PSP..last year Birthday Gift from My parents(actually i ask for it)...
8 months old..i use it to play games,as mp3 player,as video player...I love PSP...a great console...










3) My Acer aspire 4710 laptop..mom buy it for me..becoz she worried that i need to borrow my friends laptop to do any workd...thats why she buy it for me..2 years old...i love my laptop...thank's mom...










4) This is My AND1 ball an My shoes..left shoes is AND1 lowcut shoes..bought at Sungei wang and the right shoe is POWER shoes..i use it to play basketball every day...I love basketball..next time at my birthday,i wish somebody can give me a basketball shoes as a gift...wakakaaka...






5)Last but Not Least, the most precious gift from my parents..A TOYOTA VIOS 1.5G..thanks mom and dad..1 years old,very comfortable ride,fuel saver...check this out,look at the plate number,its my birthday date...lol...thanks again to the sponsor,my parents...I love them...greatest parents in the world...




that's it...i do the tagged... person to tag?i dont know...maybe puan baini?or puan mariam?or anybody?
4 comments:

wah vios tu. kitaorang yang dah keje 5 tahun ni pun dah mampu lagi nak pakai vios. ari tu datang kptm tak bwak pun...

len kali datang, bawak lah. leh ah saya merasa naik vios plak..huhuhu


kete tu kat sabah la puan..
camne nak bawak gi kuantan??


patut le cite tumpang moto member pg kelas!!!
bila nak bwk semenanjung? bp kali setahun le awak boleh joyride ngan kete tu...
anyway, u r so lucky!! do make u parents proud!!!!


hehe..anak bongsu la katekan..
xtau la bile nak bawak..mahal kalo nak anta...kene sewa kontena...
xbwak la kot..


About Me

My photo
i'm an UiTM ex-student and USANA Associates..:D welcome to my blog.. where i write and u read.. dont forget to leave a comment... :-) lalala... any Questions about USANA Products and Business opportunity,feel free to- email me at : zahirmd@gmail.com FaceBook : facebook.com/zahirmd

Comment and Critics..


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers


Recent Comments..

Logs...