Ape pun BOLEH..
i write + u read = we share

PSP 2??

Rumors are spreadly all over the internet..
saying that the new PSP 2 is comin' out this year...
SONY releasing the new PSP?is it Cool?

after being hit by nintendo DS slim and lite...i think SONY take a step to redesign the PSP..
add more function,improve the console..nintendo hit sony hard...i bet sony didnt like it right?

I dont really know wut is the new feature and design but for me as the PSP-2000 owner,my hope for the new PSP2 is...

- a touch screen...DS have it..why not PSP?
- a greater battery life..since i only can play games for 5 hours...
- fix 'out of memory' when surfing the internet...I always encountered this problem though...
- A better audio...the 200% brightnes gives me nothing...adding bass is cool...
- add more internal memory...4gb is would be nice...
- improve wireless internet speed..quite slow for me..
- improve the graphics...some games cannot be supported,graphic is bad for me...some games....
- maybe add radio?or internal camera would be nice...
- will it have R2 and L2?what out R3 and L3?cant play PS1 games properly without these buttons..dual analog stick would make me happy...hahaha...
- more exciting games....

this is my hopes for the new PSP...

below is the picture of the NEW PSP designed by others people...
its only an imagination...but i kinda like it...
take a look...creative...




nice..is it?
cool...
very creative....like it...

so there u go...
for those who reads this,save ur money...
PSP 2 is comin'...i definitely want it...
after this PSP 2 is out,i would like to buy it...gotta save money from now....
huhu...
my current PSP?i want to keep it...its a gift from my parents...u know wut i'm sayin'?


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm an UiTM ex-student and USANA Associates..:D welcome to my blog.. where i write and u read.. dont forget to leave a comment... :-) lalala... any Questions about USANA Products and Business opportunity,feel free to- email me at : zahirmd@gmail.com FaceBook : facebook.com/zahirmd

Comment and Critics..


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers


Recent Comments..

Logs...